Hello everyone! Today I will give you a short review about a Japanese make-up brand called Heroine Make. I got excited when I found out that Heroine Make is finally here in Manila because I read good reviews and feedbacks on their products.
Heroine make is manufactured by Isehan, a cosmetic company in Japan. A friend told me that most cosplayers uses this as their make-up.
Back portion of the packaging. All written in Japanese.
The BB cream is housed in a very handy and slim tube. It perfectly fits my hand.
The tube is very hygienic and because it’s squeeze type you can control the amount of BB cream.
Product when swatched. I bought #01 which is the lightest shade.
The product when blended. You can see that it blended out with my skin.
Me wearing the BB cream.
* It feels light on the skin.
* Coverage is buildable from medium to full depending on your application.
* You can skip concealer with this BB cream.
* It brightens the skin.
* I did not breakout with this BB cream. Normally I am allergic to BB’s but this one it works on my sensitive skin.
* It has SPF 50 and it does not produce white cast in photos.
* Available at Watson’s. But I bought mine in SM MOA Beauty Section.
* Affordable at 595 Php
* None 🙂 I love this BB cream!
You can check Heroine Make products here.
Thank you for reading!
Let’s get connected!
Till next blog post!