Hi dearies! Today I will share with you the stuffs that are inside my make-up kit. These items are the things that I use everyday at work or whenever I run some errands.
My leopard print make-up kit with all the make-ups. 🙂 I bought this make-up pouch in a bazaar. I love this make-up kit because it is not bulky and it fits all my “go to” make-up stuffs.
Here are the lists of stuffs inside my make-up kit:
1. Ellana Minerals Loose Powder Foundation in French Vanilla Latte. I already did a separate review of this and you probably know that this is my “holy grail” foundation.
2. Charm Essentials powder brush. I love this brush because it has super soft bristles. It is made from vegan hairs. I got this for free from Sample Room.
3. Eyeshadow/Eyebrow brush. I love the Eyebrow brush part. It really fill in my brows. The eyeshadow brush part was ok. I got bought this at Landmark. Oh by the way Landmark sells affordable but high quality brushes. Check out the Artist Studio line.
4. One Earth Organics Lip and Cheek tint. I bought this in a bazaar. So far this is my favorite lip and cheek tint because it creates the most natural flush. 🙂 I will make a separate review on this.
5. Collection Cosmetics Fast Stroke liner. I got this for free again at Sample Room. I love this eyeliner because it is easy to use. The brush tip is not that big and it creates a nice cat’s eye wing.
6. Happy Skin Shut-up and Kiss me Moisturizing lippie in Sunset kiss. I’ve been wanting to try Happy Skin lippies that’s why when I saw Sample Room included this on their run I immediately grabbed one. I love the shade, it reminds me of the beach and summer. I will do a separate review on this.
7. Burt’s bees Lip Shimmer in Caramel. You know that I love anything organic and natural. I immediately fell in love with this product from burt’s bees because of its dual function: as a lip tint and a lip balm. It has a minty feeling too.
8. Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp mascara. I got this for free at the Yves Rocher booth at the BDJ Beauty Social that I attended last March. I love this mascara because it really lengthens and volumizes my lashes.
9. Ellana Minerals Eyeshadow/Eyebrow Quad. I love this because it can be used as an eyebrow powder and an eyeshadow.
10. Goody hair comb. I love this hair comb because it perfectly fits my small make-up kit.
I hope you like this blog post. If you have some queries, PR concerns just let me know. You can email me at email@example.com
Till next blog post! 🙂